Book Title: It Starts with the Egg: How the Science of Egg Quality Can Help You Get Pregnant Naturally, Prevent Miscarriage, and Improve Your Odds in IVF
Publisher: Franklin Fox Publishing LLC
Author: Rebecca Fett
- Making Babies: A Proven 3-Month Program for Maximum Fertility
- The Infertility Cure: The Ancient Chinese Wellness Program for Getting Pregnant and Having Healthy Babies
- Yes, You Can Get Pregnant: Natural Ways to Improve Your Fertility Now and into Your 40s
- Inconceivable, 20th Anniversary Edition: A Woman's Triumph over Despair and Statistics
- Get A Life: His & Hers Survival Guide to IVF
- Jarrow Formulas QH-Absorb, High Absorption/Enhanced Stability, 200 mg, 60 Softgels
- The Fertility Diet: Groundbreaking Research Reveals Natural Ways to Boost Ovulation and Improve Your Chances of Getting Pregnant
- The IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) Journal: The Solution for Managing Practitioners, Tests, Medications, Appointments, Procedures, Finances, and the Emotional Aspects of Your Journey
- The Couple's Guide To In Vitro Fertilization: Everything You Need To Know To Maximize Your Chances Of Success
- Restoring Fertility by Drs. Brandon Horn, PhD, LAc (FABORM) and Wendy Yu PhD(c), LAc (FABORM)
The latest scientific research is changing the way we think about fertility. Poor egg quality is emerging as the single most important cause of age-related infertility, recurrent miscarriage, and failed IVF cycles. It is also a major contributor to infertility in PCOS.
Based on a comprehensive investigation of a vast array of scientific research, It Starts with the Egg
reveals a groundbreaking new approach for improving egg quality and fertility.
With a concrete strategy that includes minimizing exposure to toxins such as BPA and phthalates, choosing the right vitamins and supplements to safeguard developing eggs, and harnessing nutritional advice shown to boost IVF success rates, this book offers practical solutions that will help you get pregnant faster and deliver a healthy baby.
"This timely synthesis of scientific literature is essential reading for both women and men wanting practical, evidence-based recommendations to enhance their fertility."
- Dr. Loretta McKinnon, Epidemiologist, Princess Alexandra Hospital.
"Rebecca Fett did a stellar job of researching and summarizing the current understanding of the impact of egg quality on IVF pregnancy chances."
- Dr. Norbert Gleicher, Reproductive Endocrinologist at The Center For Human Reproduction, New York.